Door Supervisors Level 2 Training Course
Introduction (New Specification 4 Days)
This nationally recognised qualification is the industry standard and enables a door supervisor to apply for a licence to practice.
The qualification is based on the SIA specification for core competency training for Door Supervisors, which covers the necessary understanding and skills required by individuals who work to provide a more secure leisure environment.
Door Supervisors are expected to be dealing with members of the Public in licensed premises on a regular basis and hence the need for SIA training in order to carry out their duties effectively; abiding by all laws and regulations.
Door Supervisors are needed at the point of entry to carefully decide on the suitability of customers entering licensed premises and maintaining order and public safety.
To provide the learner with the basic knowledge and understanding to ensure the provision of a professional level of service as a door supervisor; and to address the licensing requirements in the SIA regulated operational environment.
- Provide the learner with knowledge of work systems and procedures
- Develop the learner’s understanding of the roles and responsibilities of door supervisors working in a secure leisure environment, and the relevance of regulations within which they must operate
- Develop the learner’s knowledge of health and safety in the workplace including awareness of emergency procedures
- Develop the learner’s abilities to recognise, defuse and resolve conflict situations
- Provide the learner with knowledge of the law and legal issues
- Enable the learner to implement effective methods of communication
On successful completion of this approved training course, delegates would then be eligible to apply for their SIA National Door Supervisors Licence.
Next Course Dates:
To be confirmed
(Please include course code on your course booking form)
For further information or a booking form on this course please contact: