Global Bodyguard Service specialising in the most challenging and remote regions of the world. Our tailored service based on Client`s geographically, commercially and operationally needs, allows GBS to be almost infinitely flexible rather than fostering any one particular system on to the client, By incorporating the security, logistic, maritime, land transport and diplomatic as well as the traditional medical and aviation industries, we have introduced multi- dimensional system.
We encourage client visits to meet the team, talk through specific requirements and discuss the best solution.
The GBS team then carries out the contingency planning and advises the client as to the options available to them. Once this is agreed, the GBS can also introduce the insurance options open to the client to produce the most cost effective method of receiving GBS services.
Whether exposure originates from natural hazards like earthquakes or the human-driven threat such as acts of terrorism, GBS help clients to understand the risks to their people, assets and services and enables them to develop practical, cost-effective strategies to manage those risks in the long term.
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:21:19 +0000: Press release: Foreign Secretary urges China to keep up pressure on North Korea - Foreign & Commonwealth Office - Activity on GOV.UK
The Foreign Secretary urges China to keep up pressure on North Korea during a meeting with the Chinese Foreign Minister in New York.
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 20:53:24 +0000: Guidance: Launch of the Principles for Global Action on tackling the stigma of Sexual Violence in Conflict - Foreign & Commonwealth Office - Activity on GOV.UK
The Principles for Global Action have been developed with contributions from over 120 experts, governments, NGO's and civil society. It is a practical guide designed to raise awareness among policy makers of the challenges, issues and sensitivities of stigma from a survivor’s perspective.
- Mon, 18 Sep 2017 20:43:00 +0000: Press release: Foreign Secretary hosts key summit on Burma - Foreign & Commonwealth Office - Activity on GOV.UK
Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson met with senior Burmese representatives to urge an end to the violence against the Rohingya people.
- Wed, 06 Sep 2017 10:44:00 +0000: News story: Hurricanes Irma and Maria: government response and advice - Foreign & Commonwealth Office - Activity on GOV.UK
Summarises the UK government response and gives advice for British nationals affected by Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Maria.
- Fri, 22 Mar 2013 00:00:00 +0000: Guidance: USA – Consular Fees - Foreign & Commonwealth Office - Activity on GOV.UK
Details of Consular Fees